Sunday, October 15, 2006


"This is the day which the LORD hath made;we will rejoice and be glad in it."
~Psalms 118:24~

I first woke up at 5am, hands tingling .. *sigh* I may have to breakdown & visit the ol' doctor some time soon as this is making me crazy (ok, crazier than usual). Did go back to sleep, woke up at 7am - and figured it was time to just get up & enjoy the quiet of an early Sunday morning. Besides, when Michele says she had to get up at 4am to get ready to leave for SeaTac, I can say I was awake then too! *lol*

And a beautiful fall morning it is!! If I had pumpkins outside, there'd be frost on them. As it is, there's frost on roofs & car tops & the grass. Fall is here with a vengeance! The neighbor behind us had a shed put up this past week, so he put things away from his yard & garage - all the while, casting looks over his (ugly) fence at our back yard. I do think we're the scourge of the area as we're not nearly as picky about our yard as some of our neighbors. And Tom's yet to put the garden fully to bed for the winter. They want it different, they can come do the work.

I am sooooo happy with our new interior paint! It's a much warmer color, very cozy & "me". And the newer living room chairs look extremely good with it. It is finally becoming the 'home' I envisioned! Tom even made the plate shelves for the loft yesterday AND hung them! He wants to tweak something on them this morning, then I will put my Cat's Meows up (thank you, Kelli, for finding them!) and all of my various collectibles. Then it's reassemble the loft furniture, make Kelli's room presentable for Michele - then I'll be done for the day. Well, I'll have to pick Michele up at the airport ... *lol* ... but I'm spending my evening stitching. I realized this morning I started 2 ornaments for the exchange in MB - but haven't touched them all week! Yikes! Need to fully finish them so I can take them with me!

Off for more coffee and a bit of stitching til Tom wakes up.

No comments: