Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Election day is DONE!

The image “http://www.annieshomepage.com/Godblesstheusr.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I am always grateful to be living in the USA ... but I truly hate election day & all that leads up to it. This year has been especially bad, as our client who was up for re-election was in a very tight race so lots of money came through here as well as way too much discussion of politics. But, it's done ... now we just deal with normal every day work stuff. Phew!

About 1/2 hour after I got to the office today, half of our power blew! Some of us had computers & desk lights still working, some had nothing. Sorta strange ... *lol* So what does my clueless coworker (ok, one of my clueless coworkers) say? "I can't use M's computer - I don't have her log-in info". Can we all shout "duh!"? Your log-in travels with you ... and how long has dingbat been working here??? *sigh* This same person didn't "know" that our accounting software imports from QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc ... oh, yeah, that would mean she'd have to read something besides emails from her adult children. ;-)

Tom made is safely to MA yesterday. Yea!! Guess one of the van's tires blew, though ... and he traveled the whole way in rain. Yuck! But, he's there, so now he gets to help get all ready for their departure tomorrow. And, if he stays as long as he's thinking he will, I'll be spending a day in Cincinnati with Char & Teresa, stitching. Very cool!!!


1 comment:

Shelleen said...

I wish we lived closer so we could all spend a day together. Have fun!