Thursday, November 02, 2006

November

Here it is, only the 2nd of the month, and so much's happening ... *sigh* No wonder I'm asleep so quickly at night.

November ... my parents' wedding anniversary is the 4th. This would be 51 years, I think. :-( Boy, do I miss my dad sometimes. Veteran's day ... Tom's "big" day & annual 'he-man' camping trip in NH. Will be our nephew's wedding in 2 weeks. The end of marching band season - definitely a good/bad thing. The beginning of "oh, my gosh, Christmas is in HOW many days????". This Friday's the end of the 1st grading period for Kel. Damn. I know her grades haven't majorly improved from the interims - I doubt her math's come up at all. I'm sick & tired of the grounding. It sure doesn't seem to be working, so ... what shall we do instead?

Enough. I'll get a good pity party started here if I keep this up. *lol*

Hope the silk floss I ordered arrives today so I can work at finishing "Pursue". Time to be on to something else....

No comments: