Monday, December 18, 2006

Baby!


Isn't he just the most beautiful baby???

This is my great-nephew, who is on a plane this evening, flying home to FL. I miss him!!!! He is the sweetest cutest baby - a real joy! He's 3 months old, jabbers a mile a minute, grins beautifully ... we all very much loved having him here. Oh, his mom (my niece) & his dad (her husband) were here too ... ;o) We've not seen my niece in 4 years & we'd not met her husband before this weekend. We had a wonderful, wonderful long weekend with them. They're hoping to move here sometime within the next year - we're all keeping our fingers crossed that it all works out!

Needless to say, I got very little stitching done. We still don't have a tree up. I think I have most of my shopping done, but stuff that's to be mailed is still in bags, all around the house. :-( Kel's finished her baking, gift wrapping ... everything goes to school with her tomorrow, then she's done with school until January. Cool .. now she gets to clean the house! *lol*

And CBJ won tonight! YEA! Beat the Detroit Red Wings!! Yea, Jackets!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Awww he is a real cutie Nancy! I'm not surprised you miss him.

Leeny said...

Oh, he looks like such a happy baby! Unlike me! LOL. I was horrible as a baby, in almost ALL of my baby photos, I was red-faced and crying, hahahaha.

And I will pop Debbi an e-mail, I sent her one a while ago but didn't hear back, but I will try again. Hopefully she hasn't changed e-mail addresses!

Anyways, happy holidays to you!

eileen :)

Pumpkin said...

He is ADORABLE Nancy! No wonder you want to show him off ;o)

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!