Sunday, December 10, 2006

Done!




I finished Country Cottage's JCS ornament.  The fabric I'm using for the backing doesn't show real well in the picture, but I think they're going to look great together.  



And, I did refold my fabrics ... then paired a number of them with ornaments to be finished this week:




and (ta-da!) Isabelle Vautier's freebie "Joyeux Noel" for Kelli's French tutor, though this is the in-progress picture:



I have half our Christmas cards addressed, signed, stamped - ready to mail tomorrow!

I feel I accomplished quite a lot this weekend.  Yea, me!  *lol*  

Oh - and here's my Red Hat ornament finish:


As Tom's niece said, the gaudier the better!  :o)

I've done laundry, sorted out my winter/Christmas sweaters ... I didn't accomplish quite all I'd have liked to but I cannot complain at all about what I did get done.  Phew!

 

5 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, Nancy, you have been busy. All your stitching looks gorgeous!

~Kim~ said...

Adorable finishes! Gosh I cut and folded fat quarters and .5 yards all weekend.. where were you!?! Doing your own it looks like! Great job! Looks like you had a productive weekend.

BTW, I would love to do a SAL on the Quilt Time Sampler (LHN) with you. I have taken a break from it, as I have been really busy with working, and Im working on a quilt top.

~Kim~

nancy said...

Kim - that'll be great! Let me know when it'll work for you to go back to working on Quilt Time Sampler. I might actually finish it this way! *lol*
I realized something in organizing those fat quarters ... I've got to acquire some 'real' greens, reds, tans ... hmmm ... do I hear quilt shop stashing in my future? ;-)

Sally said...

Nancy, honey, thank you for the birthday wishes. I've had a quiet but lovely day with a bit of mew stash! LOL! it's all in my blog!

~Kim~ said...

Hi Nancy.. something was telling to check out this comment, glad I did. I put in about 80 stitches tonight. Its going to be a slow process, as with the holidays and all that goes with it!

~Kim~