Monday, December 04, 2006

my bwc friend


because my life's been strange lately, i've taken things a bit 'on the chin' and now have upset/angered/whatever'd my bwc friend. i've been retreating, not really doing much online of late because of all that seems to swirl about me lately. my cousin's wife has been released home - my worry about my cousin has increased as he tries to do more than one person probably can. my mom's best friend - my 'second mom' - was diagnosed last week with cancerous tumors on her liver. not good at all. so add a bit of additional concern for my mom & her friend - and her family. (ok, add a lot) kel had her first real date this past weekend - so we discussed & discussed if she should be allowed to go because of her schoolwork, because of the weather, becausebecausebecause. my ex-sil had 24 mini strokes ... my niece & her family will be here in 10 days & i'm so not ready. tom's son & his family may be here at the holidays - may not, since he lost his job, went off the wagon, lives 8 hours away. tom's niece has gotten quite mouthy (not unusual) about her impending move into her mother's house and what tom's behavior & actions "should" be. everyone wants to be together for christmas but almost everyone is complaining/whining about money. and on and on and on ... and while it's a lot of stuff i can't directly affect, it has it's affect on me. i want off my antidepressant 'cause i'm tired of weighing a zillion pounds & waddling everywhere ... so i've cut it back even further. will it be a wise move? who knows ...

oh, anyway ... i didn't intend to hurt my bwc/f's feelings, which is probably what i did. i'm sorry!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, Nancy, you sure have a lot going on right now. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you from across the pond.

Pumpkin said...

I'm not really sure what bwc means but how can anyone be mad at you with that much on your plate? Big hugs to you Nancy :o)