Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rain

I'd like to know when we moved to the tropics ... I don't remember doing so, but with 50 degree temps & rain, we must have moved. :o)

I didn't get any stitching done last night, though I did finally get Kel's piece mounted & in the frame. Tonight's sewing ornaments & finishing the backs of all the framed pieces. And we need to get the next few days planned - what we need from the grocery store, etc - so we can all sit back & relax, SOON. At least the office seems to have quieted down, though one boss is blasting off email requests constantly since he's trying to finish a lot of things before he heads to FL next week. Gotta love that ol' trickle-down stuff. ;o) Anyway, I'll try to post pictures tonight of my finishes ... In the meantime, I've had great fun looking at everyone else's! Thanks to all who share on their blogs & such!!

No comments: