Friday, February 23, 2007

In her memory...

Probably most everyone who reads my blog knows of Cheryl Miller, a super accomplished stitcher, a woman with a huge giving soul - and her recent passing. Three fellow stitchers have teamed up & created a beautiful piece to stitch in her memory:
http://www.needlemania-by-marc.com/6.html

It's free ... you just download it with Adobe. If you're so inclined, please go print it & stitch it when you can, remembering as you do so, all of our fellow stitchers who are sitting in Heaven, looking down at us, stitching away ...

3 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Thanks for the reminder Nancy! I have this downloaded. Were you able to make it Cheryl's funeral?!

~Kim~

Sally said...

I downloaded this, Nancy, and I hope to stitch it one day.

Pumpkin said...

I thought that was absolutely lovely of them to do this. The beauty of the pattern is just an indication of what Cheryl was like :o)