Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ta-Da!


It is DONE! This isn't the best picture, but ... it works for now. I loved stitching this - can't wait to start another. But which one? *lol*
Work's awful. Ugly. Gross. Sickening. Frustrating. Pick a "yuck" word & you've got it. There's no use trying to fix it, fight it, whatever - one boss in particular is causing the most heartache & if the other partners won't stand up to him, how or why should I? I try not to think about it too much, then think I should so I can figure my way out of here! *lol* Why can't I win the lottery I don't play?!?!
I get home so worn thin I don't get much done there. Stitching QSI has been a good retreat. I tried starting my Heart's Content fob last night - oh, was that a mistake. Between my mood & the lateness of the evening, well, I'll be starting all over.
Now to decide what goes to Cincinnati with me .. I think it better be a mix of easy & involved, at least the way my spirit feels right now.

7 comments:

KarenV said...

It's gorgeous - congratulations!

Ruth said...

Sorry about work, but take heart -- your sampler is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!

piko said...

Wow!! It's sooo beautiful!!

Margie said...

Beautiful! I love the color you picked out.

Pumpkin said...

Nancy, it's GORGEOUS! I love it! Do you want to part with the pattern ;o)

I'm sorry things are stressful with work. Look forward to your time away and hopefully that will help :o)

Sally said...

Wow, Nancy, QS1 looks fantastic! I love the colour you have used.

Sorry to hear that work isn't too good. {{{{hugs}}}}

~Kim~ said...

WOW, I LOVE IT! Congrats on your finish.. going to have to add that to my wish list!! Thanks for sharing!

~Kim~