Sunday, April 08, 2007

I love little girls


Tom's nephew's wife had a baby a month ago & surprisingly, I finished the birth sampler AND got it cubed today. Yea, me! *lol*

I didn't like any of the wired ribbons I had for the cube, but I remembered the pale green rickrack I'd bought last year for stuff I've not yet made (big surprise!) .. It was a perfect trim for the piece, so I just tacked it in place with the heart pins I have ... yep, I'm pleased! We bought her 3 cute onesies (Kel & I are soooo dangerous buying kids' clothes *lol*) so it'll all get mailed in the cute ME "cutey patootey" box I got.

Yesterday ended up less fruitful than I'd planned ... but, it all works out. I've been up since about 7am today, getting things done. I probably should do a bit more work on booster/silent auction stuff but ... nah. Time for some quiet time ... some time thanking God for the glorious gift of His son. Hallelujah, He is Risen!

8 comments:

debbi said...

Adorable!

Cheryl said...

Your finish is so lovely!

Pumpkin said...

It's beautiful Nancy :o)

Cathy said...

He is Risen Indeed!

Your work is beautiful and I am enjoying your blog.

Sally said...

Your finish is beautiful Nancy.

Shari said...

very nice!!!! I am trying to do better about checking blogs! I am doing something I hope will help!!!
Your cube looks great!!!!

Sandy said...

The cube is so cute. :D TFS.

Meari said...

Soooooo adorable! I wouldn't have thought about turning a birth sampler into a cube. I have a new idea. Well done!! :)