Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jane's done


Not the best photo but ... it shows I'm done! I tried doing the nun stitch to create a finishing border - did about 8" down the side & found out I'd not counted out far enough, so I frogged those stitches and set this aside. I want a simple finish, so I'll play with the sewing maching, maybe, see what stitch I can run around it. Who knows? Any suggestions, anyone?
A friend is picking up my 2 framed finishes for me today, in Cincinnati ... so I get them tonight. YEA!!!

5 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish!

Sally said...

A beautiful finish Nancy.

Pumpkin said...

It looks lovely Nancy! What about a wall hanging, banner type finish?

mercy said...

I love the colors in this Nancy!

Sandy said...

Very pretty finish. I really like this one and hope to get to do it myself one day soon. TFS