Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ouch! I've been tagged! :o)

Kim got me with the 7 Things meme!

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Humm, let's see..

1. I collect baskets ... not just Longabergers, but ones that belonged to my grandmother & others I've found along the way

2. I met my honey online ... he was very empathetic when I had to leave behind a beautiful garden (selling my house) and that just grabbed me big time!

3. I love music of most any sort & far prefer it to tv.

4. I am totally addicted to ice hockey. TOTALLY!

5. I love quiet weekend mornings when everyone else in the house is sound asleep

6. I cannot STAND bare walls in a home ... they make me twitch! ;o)

7. I love gardening, with a passion. As a matter of fact - there are at least 5 flats of flowers sitting on my front porch, waiting for the weather to cooperate again.

I tag:

I tag the following:
Amy
Sandy
Shelleen
Milly
Sally
Heather
Wendy

No comments: