Sunday, June 03, 2007

Almost ready

Well, that's not totally true ... *lol* The first is done - I FINALLY framed LHN's Where There is Life & hung it. 'Bout time!


This is the "almost ready" part .. Lilian's going to finish my LHN Quilt Time into a totebag, as she did for her SIL. Renee, Rita & Lauren - and the Country Craft employee - helped me pick out the fabric when we were in Berlin. The fabric to the right is for the liner - the others are for the log cabin-style finish Lilian's doing. I'm laundering the fabrics today, then off it will all be to Holland.

3 comments:

Shari said...

very pretty!!! Beautiful colors of fabric!!!! Great job to all!!!

Sally said...

Where There is Life is beautiful in it's frame. It reminded me that I still haven't done anything with mine!

Pumpkin said...

What a lovely idea Nancy! I've never seen that done before. Please post a picture when it's sewn together.

I need to frame my LHN as well. It's one of my favorite pieces :o)

I'm glad you and the girls had a great day together!