Thursday, June 28, 2007

busybusybusy ;o)



We've been super busy the last week or so ... my niece & her family here to set up their September move, then off to MI to celebrate the grandkids' birthdays. LOTS of fun but lots of time away from stitching, the computer, etc.

I've been doing some stitching - mostly vintage type and some crocheting, since they travel well. Will get pictures in the next day or two. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a bit of my lunch with you. ;o) These are radishes from our garden, picked just last evening. I had to harvest this particular spot as something (a bunny? the mole?) apparently likes nibbling the greens AND the tops of the radishes. I'm also dining on lasagna, made by T yesterday - that has zucchini from our garden in it. Major YUM!!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Great to see you back Nancy and your radishes are lovely :o)