Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ever-growing fabric stash

While in Berlin, fondling fabrics, Renee & I fell in love with this "mail bag" ... so of course, I offered to make one for her & me. *smacks head* What was I thinking? Like I don't already have enough to do? *lol* The first stash is for me, which the Moda "laundry day" fabric I love for the liner. The other, with the blue lining fabric, is Renee's .. Now let's see how long it takes me to do these.

The patterns, ribbon & fabric are things Kelli picked out yesterday at Joann's. The fabric is to make the jumper/sundress ... Kelli & Mom will work on these together. Kel's told a friend of hers about this purchase, so Chels may come over to play with them.



3 comments:

Shari said...

what a cute bag!!! So, are you going into the business of making these?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sandy said...

That bag is too cute. The jumper is too. It looks so comfortable. :D TFS and enjoy making it.

Pumpkin said...

I didn't see MY name on that list Nancy!!!! ;o)