Sunday, June 10, 2007

One more week ....

and my wonderful niece, her husband & their baby will be here. YEA!!! Cannot wait to give that little boy LOTS of lovin'!! A's been sending me pictures with her phone's camera ... he's changing so much, so quickly. The few days they're here won't be enough but they'll be far better than nothing.

Then, the day after they leave, we're heading to MI to T's grandchildren's combined birthday party. It'll be a whirlwind trip but it'll be fun. Can't wait to see those little darlings, too!

Then we're home ... one weekend? ... and I'm doing an overnighter in Pittsburgh with friends. Stashing, stitching, maybe some sleeping! ;o)

Gotta love summer & traveling!!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Wow! You have one busy summer!

Nancy said...

Hello Nancy,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. It sounds like we are twins, doesn't it?!! We also have some Needleprint samplers as goals for this year in common.

I have enjoyed looking at your pretty needlework projects, and I hope you enjoy the visit from your family.

Nancy