Tuesday, July 17, 2007

To share...

Two of these are mine - I stitched them & finished them - and shared them earlier but this is a bit clearer and it shows the needleroll Lavon gave me (and Rita & Renee) when we were in Pittsburgh a couple of weeks ago. It was so very thoughtful of her!! Of course, I do love it & it goes with my other patriotic finishes beautifully.





This is the 2nd part of the PALs round robin. I stitched the one on the right - didn't put my name above it, as you can see. I just didn't have the energy to place it exactly as the owner wants the signatures placed. I frogged the piece 3 times - and it's not that big! I hope my stitching is ok for the owner ... This piece is not my "taste" and has reminded me why I've avoided RR's before. No more...



This is an over-one I'm stitching - one of Ellen Chester's freebies. I really like it but have no idea when it'll get completed as I doubt I'll carry it to New England with me. ;o)

Yep - we're finally heading back to MA & NH to visit everyone. Cannot wait!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes!

Love your family photos in your previous posts:)

Itching To Stitch said...

All of your stitching looks wonderful. I always appreciate people who like to stitch over one ;)

Pumpkin said...

Love the finishes Nancy :o) Even though that was not your RR taste, you still did a wonderful job!