Monday, August 13, 2007

Another one begun



I have finally begun "Martha Brady" by Needleprint! http://crisscrossrow.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MBRADY&Category_Code=NDLP

I'd bought fabric in NH for this that turned out to not be the count as marked on the package, so I instead got a piece of wonderful 36 ct "gray flannel" linen from Sassy. http://www.sassysfabbys.com/ I love the fabric - it's stitching very nicely!!! Thanks, Sassy, for creating this for me! For the most part, I'm using Needlepaint Silks, but am mixing some Soie in as well. This is great fun to play with!!

6 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

Oh, beautiful start ;)

Pumpkin said...

Very nice Nancy! Is Sassy back to work?

Sally said...

What a lovely start you have made on this Nancy:)

BLGH said...

It is looking nice. Hope you are planning to post progress pictures.
Brenda

BLGH said...

Very pretty color of fabric. I really like it. Your piece is looking good so far; can't wait to see your progress.
Brenda

Shelleen said...

great start