Sunday, August 05, 2007




I stitched this while we were in New England, at the beginning of the trip when I had time to sit & stitch. The rock is a small piece of NH granite. I'm thinking this would make a good needleroll. Let's see if I actually do that ... *lol*







I'm FINALLY putting a picture of this wonderful creation here! Lilian in The Netherlands created this tote bag for me, with my stitched Quilt Time Sampler. I LOVE it!! I've not begun to carry it yet - we've been traveling too much, been too many places, to jeopardize something happening to this. Maybe this weekend, when I go to Cincinnati for Keepsakes' cookout, I'll carry it.






I stitched these over 20 years ago, for my now ex-MIL. She's returned them to me since she's no place to display them. Not sure what I'll do with them ... maybe an ornament for the barn, maybe a cube for the Hummel. Decisions, decision...




Another one from With My Needle - Eliza's Pyn Pillow. Took me too long to stitch (yep, it's over-one), simply because of all the traveling & all we've done the past couple of months. I've seen some finishes I'd like to try - so I may try one with this.

5 comments:

Sally said...

These are all gorgeous pieces Nancy:)

Shari said...

all of them look great Nancy! I love the tote bag!! WOW!!!! Gorgeous!!! I see your little barn piece as a pinkeep!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Itching To Stitch said...

Lovely finishes ;)

Pumpkin said...

The tote bag is SO lovely Nancy! What a wonderful finish by you and Lilian :o)

Your two finished projects look lovely and I can't wait to see how you finish them.

At least you got those two projects back. There are some I wish I was able to get back :o(

Meari said...

I really like your "Long May She Wave" piece. Who's the designer?

All your projects look great. Getting the pieces back from your ex-MIL made me wonder what happened to the piece I did for mine. I hope she didn't trash it.

I have Eliza's Pyn Pillow in my stash-to-do. So many projects, so little time...