Monday, September 24, 2007

Giving thanks

I had a great start to this piece a few weeks ago ... then, contest & family moving here from Florida took it to a slow crawl. But, I finally finished "Thankfulness" by Imaginating. I love it!! I used Sassy's Fabrics "Autumn Splendor" and a silk to stitch and I really like how it turned out. Now to get have it framed ...

I am more than thankful for this darling wonderful little boy - my great nephew. The high chair he's in was my mom's - and mine & my brother's - then my daughter's - and now his. X is such a sweetie & I'm thrilled he & his parents have moved here! I babysat Saturday since both parents had to work & we had a great time. Love this little guy!

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Nice finish Nancy! I have that one in my stash now ;o)

LOVE the highchair! And what a cutie sitting in it too :o)

Sally said...

Lovely finish Nancy!

Your great nephew is such a cutie and what a wonderful heirloom the chair is:)

Meari said...

What a little cutie! :D