Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Saints' Day

Well, as I didn't have a chance to get on here & wish everyone a Happy Halloween, instead, I'll wish you happy memories of your loved ones, on this, All Saints' Day. Today's the day I miss my dad the most ... He was confirmed in our church the same time I was, which was a pretty cool experience!

Kel & I carved our pumpkins again this year .. another thing my dad really enjoyed doing - and, so do Kel & I. The first is her own creation - her school's initals along with music notes. Pretty darn apropos! The 2 together are Jack & Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" ... lol They all looked pretty darn good last night with candles lit inside them.




2 comments:

Sally said...

The pumpkins look fantastic! My DH did one and we put it outside the front door:)

Pumpkin said...

They are FANTASTIC Nancy! Great job on the carving :o)