Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fall in New England

Yep, it's that time of year again ... my guy's off to New England to play with his family & friends. ;o) Personally, I think they're all a bit crazy - no, I KNOW they are - but ... they have fun! There's not been much snow in the White Mtns yet but it's coming! http://www.franconianotch.org/weather.html They're even saying WE have a possibility of the white wet stuff next week! NOOOOO!!!! Ok, it'll help me get in the "OMG, what haven't I made for Christmas yet???" mood but ... I am not looking forward to slipping & sliding on the roads. Oh well .... whatcha gonna do? *lol*

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh I so want some snow! We don't get snow like we used to when I was a child and I do miss it!

Pumpkin said...

It's already been here and gone ;o) Sorry Nancy, I don't have sympathy for anyone. ROFL!