Thursday, January 24, 2008

fun!

Went to my first scrapbooking class tonight ... made 6 "Pizazz" pages (Pizazz being the name of the shop). Since I can't find the camera cord, here are pics of 4 pages, taken with my phone.

We did a little of a lot ... brads, ribbons, cutouts ... Fortunately, the person sitting across from me brought a LOT of scrapbooking supplies with her. I'd taken what I'd been told to take - and we needed more stuff. And, of course, I bought a few more fun things before I left the store. Again. *lol


This page was a true learning experience ... The "card" with the heart opens - that's a clasp across the heart. Too fun!




I wish I'd taken a better journaling pen than mine turned out to be ... wasn't so great writing on a bubbly-finished paper. No biggie ... We glued the strips across the top of the 'bling' page, then trimmed the waves.



This one's ... different. Looks better in person ... My cutout paper is ok, though there are a couple of places I could have left more of the background. Played with brads & ribbons here ... and paint. Always fun!

I guess I'm going to do the February class too ... Kel wants the March/Irish page we'll be doing. ;o)

Now .... to spend time this weekend working on P's flap book!!

5 comments:

Renee said...

I'm so happy you had a fun evening! The pages looks so cool!! Great job!!!

Pumpkin said...

Oh wow Nancy! It looks like you really had a great time and learned a lot. It's a good thing we don't have much of that here because I can see that I would be in trouble ;o)

Btw, expect a little something soon!

Petra said...

Nancy,
Remember me?
Nice to find your blog! I love your scrapbooking pages...we have a scrapbook shop in my town and I know they have classes, but I'm very very afraid to join and start another addicting hobby! I will admire yours for now!
:)
Petra

Sally said...

Sounds and looks like you had a fantastic time Nancy!

Sandy said...

Your pages turned out great. So glad to see someone else that stitches and scrapbooks. :D