Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes with my job situation ... I very much appreciate them all!
T left this morning for NH ... Feb 8 & our trip up to meet him can't come soon enough! I'm going to try to be disciplined & focused while he's gone & get things done ... the grandparent album for my SIL, K's scrapbook, some stitching of course ... organize things a bit ... clean a lot ...and eat out at place's T doesn't like. *lol* Right now, I want to be home scrapbooking ... and I've realized I often stop myself with "what if's" ... as many of us probably do. So, if you know any good scrapbooking sites, any sites with creative inspiration whatevers - please share them. I'm taking my first class tomorrow evening with a very talented local artist - so maybe that will help fire my juices. *lol*
I finished Bent Creek's birth announcement last night for our new niece ... will share a picture soon. I'm not real thrilled with BC's graphing right now ... mistakes where there shouldn't have been ... but, the finished piece is cute, so ... I'll just watch better before I buy anymore of their products.
For now ... back to W-2's. Oh joy!!! *lol*

2 comments:

monique said...

What type of class? A scrapbooking class? I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter the subject... creating anything is a good thing :)

Pumpkin said...

Ohhh, what places are you going to eat at???? :o)

A scrapbooking class will be fun! That will keep you busy.

You know, I never really realized the BC charts lately. Thanks for the head's up Nancy!