Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do you know ...

how hard it is to stitch, watch hockey & read blogs at the same time? :o)

Just had to throw that out there ...

It's snowing here, again. We're to get 2-3", which is to be followed by sleet & ice. ENOUGH already! If it means I get to stay home tomorrow, cool ... but ... sheesh! And I know - we could have it so much worse. On the Weather Channel this morning, they were showing some place out west (ND or MN, I think) - the broadcaster threw a cup of water into the air and I watched it freeze as it moved up from the cup! OUCH!

Ok ... back to hockey & stitches!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I can stitch and watch tv no problem but read Blogs at the same time? Is that even possible? LOL!

Yikes! My feet just turned to blocks of ice after reading that ;o)

Meari said...

Yeah, if only we could do some of that with osmosis!