Thursday, February 21, 2008

Playing


Months ago, we (T, K & me) decided "we" could take a picture of good enough quality to be in the high school yearbook for K's senior picture. (I'm sure you have that "we" group in your house, too ... don't we all?) Then, one of T's buddies would take her pictures .... then, one of T's brothers-in-law would take the pictures ... then, one of K's classmates (an accomplished photographer) would take her pictures ... "The" one was due at the school by the end of January. 2-1/2" x 3", 300 dpi. Ok, I know that lingo ... and since (surprise! surprise!) none of the skilled photographers had come through, K & I played with my birthday-gifted camera. Boy, do I have a lot to learn! Anyway ... a friend of K's played with the background of her first photo choice. It's ok ... But, last night, I played. We do have Photoshop - but have now discovered T took it off our hard drive at some point in time (probably one of the times everything appeared to be crashing - but that's another story). So, using Paint Shop Pro, I created what you see above. What do you think? I've not yet heard from the yearbook advisor as to which photo he'll use ... will be interesting to hear his choice.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Personally, I love it! It really captures the eye and the coloring is nice and soft :o) I hope they accept it!