Tuesday, February 26, 2008

*tag* You're it!

I've been tagged! Milly got me (http://web.mac.com/milly/Site/Blog) ... So, *tag* YOU are it! Please pass this on, rather than me tagging individuals. There are SO many blogs I love reading, I can't choose just 7 of you! :-)

The Rules:

  1. 1.Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

  2. 2.Post the Rules on your blog.

  3. 3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

  4. 4.Tag 7 people and link them.

  5. 5.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So, to my 7 weird/random facts ...

1. I used to be an over-the-road owner operator (trucker) ... have pulled dry vans (dry goods - paper, canned goods, appliances) & flatbeds (steel, wood)
2. Everything I collect and/or create must be organized ... MUST be. If not, I'm nuttier than usual.
3. I live for dark chocolate.
4. I dream of owning 2 homes - one all "country", one all Frank Lloyd Wright.
5. When my DD was in 5th grade, I had VERY short purple hair. (Someday, I will again! *lol*)
6. I cannot stay awake all night.
7. I'm addicted to punctuality ... must be on time, if not early. Always.

Let me know when you've considered yourself tagged, please! Can't wait to see YOUR facts! ;o)

4 comments:

Milly~ said...

Purple hair...! Really? Boy I'd love to see a picture.

WendyCarole said...

purple hair that would be fun

Renee said...

PURPLE HAIR??? THIS I have to see!!! heehee

Meari said...

I have 7 facts up! Thanks for your comment about my Dad. He's doing better today... still being monitored, but moved to a less critical floor.