Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've finally begun

My DD & I have talked about creating a scrapbook of/for her, before her high school graduation, for many months. She's gone through some of our stash of photos & made groups - which, truthfully, overwhelmed me a bit when I decided I really needed to start putting everything together.

So, I made myself sit down & get started last week ... and have finished 4 pages (2 sets of companion pages). Happy dancing here!


The colors of each set are the same, though the pictures don't show it. Would help if I used my 'real' camera instead of my phone's camera, but ... hey ... at least I took pictures!

6 comments:

Shari said...

your pages look great Nancy! K looks so much like you!!!!!

Pumpkin said...

Fantastic job Nancy! What a nice way to put those memories together :o)

Carol R said...

Hi - I just found your blog while surfing around.
Tell me - did you get the new job?

Shelleen said...

looks great. I have to go next week and buy a scrapbook so can do Justin's. I want it as part of his graduation gift.

Meari said...

Great job on the pages, Nancy.

Sandy said...

Love your pages, and a great idea to do for your daughter.