Sunday, March 16, 2008

Round robin finishes

The past week or two has been all about doing my part on round robins. I hate to keep them here very long for fear something will happen to them or I'll get caught up in something else & not get them done. ;o)

So, in order here: The first is a Lizzie*Kate one for Rosalie from PALs. I stitched July. I originally stitched all of these for myself, each month individually, but they are really cute stitched as a group like this, too.

The second one is Karen's, also from PALs. These are all Prairie Schooler birds (I did the robins) & the border Karen's stitched really sets the piece off prettily.

The third one is Milly's signature RR - you can see I added a little Quaker touch to her piece. Signature RR's are always interesting, seeing how each stitcher adds her own touch.

So now I'm back to stitching for me. I'd thought about starting one of my punchneedle pieces, just to give my index finger a rest, but of course, I didn't. Instead, I'm back to an over-one by Brightneedle. Which one? You'll just have to wait & see! ;o)

4 comments:

monique said...

NIce RR stitching!

Pumpkin said...

You've been a busy girl again! I love all the RR's that you have added to :o) Someday I would like to participate in one. Sigh! So many things to do and so little time. LOL!

Heather said...

Wow, those are all beautiful! It must be fun stitching these different styles!

Sandy said...

Great stitching. I recognize that pretty hummingbird on the PS one. :D