Saturday, May 17, 2008

K's scrapbook - continued

Some friends are with you all through your school life. These are just 3 of many in Kel's life. They met as 1st graders when we started our Brownie troop & have shared adventures through the years. What fun it's been to go through our pictures & see them all grow into the beautiful young women they are now!

Over the past few years, Kel & I have discovered the beauty of New Hampshire - thanks to the friends & family who live there. Sadly, T's vet buddy hopes to move by the end of this summer so we won't be able to stay at his house anymore ... but, that won't stop us from visiting the area. It's just too gorgeous & it's where T goes camping with his buds every year. Anyway .. it's a place we love & very much deserved a place in Kel's book.


How could her book not have at least one page dedicated to Easter? She's always loved it - and, like Halloween, was never about the candy. Kel & her Easter egg hunts ... Hmmm .. maybe I should add a journaling about the Easter my brother & his then-girlfriend visited. Talk about a nightmare! *lol*

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Still creating :o) Wonderful pages to add to her growing book of memories!

Shelleen said...

love the scrapbooking pages. I did buy the scrapbook to start Justin's. Gas is just to much. I go back and forth to work and grocery shop right in town. I had to cut some of my driving Dylan and his friends. We did buy some more video games and PS2, we have a gamecube , atari and Nintendos. So this will help when I hear I am bored lol. Plus we have a lot of PC games and a few board games. Lots of DVDs and Dish Network with all the movie channels.