Sunday, May 04, 2008

yep ... more!


So many pictures of my darling little girl! Yep, she's always loved dressing up, posing for pictures ... and, thankfully, she still has a glorious smile! Going through these pictures has made me miss my little girl but I'm reminding myself she's growing into a wonderful young woman. Thankfully, she's still full of hugs & giggles!



These 2 girls ... E's mom & I were SAHM's back when our girls were babies & met at a local bowling facility that was trying to give SAHM's a way to meet. As our girls have grown up & we now live in different - but nearby - suburbs, we rarely see one another. But, last fall, our 2 football teams played one another so the girls were able to scream & hug & giggle & gab. We'll see them again come graduation party time, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Renee said...

What gorgeous pages of a gorgeous girl! I'm missing my little girl already and she's only 10! HUGS to you!!!!

Milly~ said...

I love how the pages are coming out. Nice job.

Pumpkin said...

You are SO talented girl!

Shari said...

very nice pages Nancy! What special memories you have & are renewing in your mind as you do the scrapbook! Enjoy!