Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stitching finish

I've had this in my stash for quite sometime & almost every time I start something new, I think "Oh, I'll stitch this" ... then something else catches my eye & off I go to that other "else". But, now, finally, I stitched LHN's "America"!!! Whoo hoo!



I have to say, I'm disappointed in the house colors. They don't look bad in this picture, but in person, I think there could have been a few other colors used - but, it's all good. If you look closely, you'll see the windows I personalized ... (gotta love a good rationalization!)









I've made a fabric choice for the Bent Creek rows that I think I'm taking next week when I travel. I met Renee & Lauren for lunch - we did a floss toss on a few of Lauren's fabrics https://sassysfabbys.com/ and decided on Sugared Toffee (I think *lol*). Then we went to CMH, where I wanted to get floss I'm low on (or totally out of) for the rows .. their stock was a bit depleted. :-( Oh, well, it's a great reason to stop at a LNS next weke!

5 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful finish Nancy!

I'm SO jealous that you live so close to Renee and Lauren! It must be so much fun looking at all that beautiful fabric :o)

monique said...

I think your house looks nice, really... congrats on the finish!

geeky Heather said...

Very pretty...and just in time for Independence Day! =)

Shelleen said...

the house looks nice. congrats on the finish.

Meari said...

Looks great, Nancy. Just in time for the 4th!