Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Breakfast Club

TBC is one of my all-time favorite movies ... lots of reasons. Anyway, today I was Molly Ringwald - eating sushi at my desk today. I didn't realize when I purchased it last evening that the little black plastic tray it was in is not just plain ol' black plastic ... what fun!!


The sushi was very yummy - crab, avocado .... mmmmm ....!

What did you have for lunch today? I didn't go out today - not even to sit near the river & just look at something different for a bit. J's boyfriend died Monday - tonight's the time at the funeral home - so I want to get home in time to get cleaned up a bit before we head to Lancaster.

Played some more in my journal last night. Maybe I'll remember to take a few photos to share .. ;o)

4 comments:

Shelleen said...

I love that movie along with, pretty In Pink, 16 Candles, St. Elmos Fire, Tuff Turf and Valley Girl

Shelleen said...

I just gave you a Kreativ Blog Award, on my blog :-)

Pumpkin said...

You've been a busy girl, changing your Blog again :o)

LOVE Sushi! That looks like the stuff we can get here.

Meari said...

I LOVE sushi! No where to get it around here, unless Mom makes it special for holidays.