Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank you

Thank you to all who have left comments here ... I really appreciate them!!

To all who have added our friends, T&H, to their prayers, thank you. At 11:40pm yesterday, their daughter called to let me know T had passed. I think I'm still just a bit stunned, though we all knew it was inevitable. H is still in the hospital & hopefully now the hospital/doctors will work with the family to get him out & home. My mom is a mess. These are her best friends - have been for 55 years - and she's "stuck" in Florida. My aunt needs someone with her every day & on Saturday, Mom & my aunt decided to have J take this week as vacation. I think they'll work something out so Mom can come home, at least for the funeral, but ... if not, we knew this could happen & had discussed it with T&H before Mom left. I really wish I could wiggle my nose & change everything! Please, if you can, offer up support, prayers, whatever works for you, for my "other" family.

Thank you, again ...

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Nancy, I am so, so, so sorry to hear this :o( This must be so hard on your mother. I will be thinking of you all. ((((HUGS))))