Saturday, August 09, 2008

ArtChix

I have new toys to play with! I placed an order with ArtChix last weekend & received my goodies today. What wonderful papers & vintage goods & all I got! I'm going to work on a page tonight, which I'll share when it's finished ... but I want to play with it all NOW! :o)

We picked beans, tomatoes & onions from the garden today. Got 2 big bowls of beans but decided to let others grow in the sun another day or two before picking. There might actually be enough for canning this year. Yea!! The tomatoes are starting to turn quickly, so most of those are being put in the freezer. Tom keeps hesitating on picking the melons .. I just might have to sneak out tomorrow & pick one. They look soooo good! I've got to remember to get out in the lavender early in the morning, before the bees take up residence.

Kel filled one of hummingbird feeders this evening - with one of the hummers hovering over her shoulder, watching the process. Hungry little boogers! :o)


1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

You're just a posting nut! LOL!

Sounds like you're having fun with your new stash :o)

We're only getting tomatoes and zukinis this year :o( I miss a bigger garden.