Wednesday, August 20, 2008

counting down


i'm probably boring you all to death ... but, having my one & only go away to college is sort of consuming me right now. (yeah, that's called an understatement) i thought i'd have more time to sit & journal about it tonight, but haven't had as much time as i wanted ... and i'm rambling. regardless, i did do this page tonight. it's hard enough for me, but it's harder for k ... she's having to say 'good bye' to a lot of her friends. the joys of growing up ...

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the page. Sorry you're having to go through all the pain. I dread it.

Beth said...

I posted a comment earlier today, and it is missing. It wasn't that great, it just said to remember that you will still get to see Kelli even after she goes away to college. And that it really is fun watching them come to grips with independence!!

Beth

Pumpkin said...

I've seen a lot of mothers having a hard time this time of year. Some have children going off to school for the first time and others, like yous, will be off to college. She'll do fine Nancy and so will you :o) You have to be proud of your girl and you'll still see her! I can only imagine how hard it is though ((((HUGS))))

Carol said...

This is wonderful. Made my head explode with the color, the art, the journaling. Eye candy that gave a jolt right to the brain and left to the heart.