Tuesday, August 12, 2008

roses

Over the past couple of days, I've had roses running through my head & some of my emails, especially as in "smell the roses" as I begin this journey as a mom with a daughter away for college. I was anxious all day to get home & create page(s) - but, of course, had to go to the dentist first, have dinner, etc etc. And, as Tom, Mom & I sat outside after dinner (which was all homegrown veggies - corn, beans, tomatoes, melon - yum!) we talked about growing roses. A bit spooky, I can tell you!
But, I finally got to sit down & play ...


the photo here is my mom, many years ago ...






this photo doesn't show too well, but ... the 'writing' is an email i sent today ... again, about having & taking the time to smell the roses ...

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

You're getting very creative with this Nancy :o) I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it.