Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank you, Kim!

I received this award from Kim. Thank you! What a fun award! Now to choose 7 ... oh no!!!

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.




Renee - one of my bestest friends ever!
Cathey - a wonderful survivor with an awesome outlook!
Mercy - a longtime 'net fellow stitcher
Sandy - another longtime 'net friend & now, a fellow art journalist (she got me hooked, bad!!)
Meari - a talented stitcher with an enduring sense of humor while in single-land
Nicolette - absolutely love her doodles!
Julie - she shares beautiful pictures from nature

Now, the problem is, I'm too lazy to go to these blogs & leave notes about the award! *lol* So, if you're reading here & want to let one of these talented women know - cool! I'll love you forever! If you're one of these women & you're reading here - let me know, 'k?


5 comments:

Meari said...

Thanks for the comments re: dating, Nancy. :) Gotta retain a sense of humor, LOL

Thanks for the blog award! I didn't even know you read my blog. :)

mercy said...

Thanks so much for my award! I feel so special :-)

Julie said...

Thank You Nancy!
I love my nature pictures, but wonder whether others appreciate them. They don't generate very many comments/remarks, but I'm not doing it just for comments and remarks.
I am terribly behind in posting, just not enough hours in the day.
I hope you're doing well, adjusting to the recent changes.

Pumpkin said...

Thank you SO much Nancy for the award :o) I have already been nominated for it so please don't be offended if I don't post it on my Blog again.

Congrats to you as well!

Sandy said...

Thank you for the award. :D Trust me, that journal will help in the coming months. Although I don't have the same situation I've had quit a few that I needed my journal for. It helps.