Sunday, August 03, 2008

Thank you, Shelleen!


I've known Shelleen a long time .. between different Yahoo groups & Amy's PALs group. She's such a sweetheart & now she's nominated for this award. Thank you, Shelleen!!

The rules for passing the award on are:
Here are the rules for this award:
• The winner may put the logo on her blog.
• Put a link to the person you got the award from.
• Nominate 5 blogs.
• Put links to the blogs.
Leave a message for your nominees.

Now ... I look at LOTS of blogs & many have received the award. And, truthfully, I don't want to pick out just 5 of them ... and I love all I read ... so, I'm going to be bad ;-) and not nominate 5. Ok - I'm too lazy to figure out who has received the award already & who hasn't! *lol* So, to any who read this - I nominate YOU!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Nancy, there's something for you on my blog. :P

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Nancy!