Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow!

Cathey has blessed me with another award! Thank you, dear one!


Photobucket

Here are the rules:

1) Only five people allowed.
2) Four of them have to be dedicated followers of your Blog and one has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3) You have to link back to who gave you the award.


But ... who to pass this on to??? Some may be repeats ... sorry! Shoot ... who DOES read my blog as a "dedicated follower"??? *lol*

Of course, Cathey ... If you've never read her blog - please do! She's a talented stitcher with a wonderful sense of humor and a huge amount of courage & strength.
My buddy Renee ... she better be a dedicated follower or I won't go to First Watch with her ever again! ;o)
Sandy (yeah, again) ... truly, she's my inspiration when I play with my journaling
Milly - Ms. Smokin' Needles herself!
Carol - a very talented artist - and, as I've told her, I really like her "job" portraits down the side of her blog

Again, thank you, Cathey!
To ALL of you who read my ramblings - be you old or new - THANK YOU!

4 comments:

mumzy said...

Congrats on your awards. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I am really proud of DD and am even more proud of the great relationship we have with one another. I know that mothers are suppose to influence their daughters but in our case, she sure influences me. Once again, congratulations and thank you.

Pumpkin said...

You deserve it girl!!!! I'm not sure if you can give the award back to me. I'm going to have to check out the rule book... ;o)

susan said...

Nancy, this is a copy of the blog that I left Doug Thayer on his blogsite. If you are ever interested in visiting our gallery...Owosso is between flint and Lansing on M-52--halfway between the two cities--you would take I-69 and then go north 17 mi on M-52. We also have a castle near our gallery--James Oliver Curwood's writing studio...on the Shiawassee River.

Doug, your sketch is great. Thanks for the plug about the gallery! Nancy, would love our gallery...our grand reopening is the weekend of September 13 and 14th. the public reception is on sunday the 14th from 2-4. You would be impressed...doug has several items there! His work is always terrific...plus he is great to work with...

Sandy said...

Thank you Nancy for the award. How sweet.