Friday, September 26, 2008

almost ....


I'm sorry it's not a better picture ... and that my toes show (lol) ... but here's my PALs round robin - almost done stitching!! Eight wonderful PALs friends stitched 8 squares, now I'm doing the final 4. Then to try to follow the directions to make it into an accordion book. I hope I can do it!!

I've been thinking about something & wonder about your thoughts on the matter. This blog began as my stitching blog, with a bit of 'me' thrown in. Now it's that plus my art journaling & whatever else I throw in. Should I continue as is, or start an art-only blog - thus, separating my life into sections? ;o)

Four days & a wake up ... and I'll be on a plane, jetting my way west ... WAY west! I'm meeting 7 wonderful friends for a week of frivolity, spirituality, friendship. I canNOT wait!

5 comments:

WendyCarole said...

Its looking good. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Have a great holiday

Sandy said...

Love it. I think your blog should be whatever "you" want it to be. After all it's your blog. You do what feels fright to you. I don't think there should be a set rule as to what a blog should be so I view mine as an online journal of sorts, a place for me to share photos and what's going on in my world. Those who want to read it can, those who don't, well they don't have to. I couldn't make up my mind on a name so I just chose the one I did and bought the domain for a year and that changed the name.

Good luck with your decision. You'll make the right one I'm sure. I know you're looking forward to your trip.

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait to see this finished and then you can tell us how easy it was to assemble ;o)

I think your Blog should be what YOU want it to be. You see all the stuff that's packed into mine. Having separate ones would be just too confusing to me but you might be more organized ;o)

Have a great time!

Shelleen said...

It is your blog and repesents who you are and doing the journaling is a part of your life so my opinion is to leave it the way it is. I like reading everything that you do.

HMH said...

Looking good. I hope you have a great time at the retreat.

I can't access the Heather's Little Haven blog anymore, blogger decided it was spam. I'm now over on wordpress http://fireflydreams.wordpress.com, if you'd like to take a look and change your link.

Heather