Monday, September 08, 2008

Don't faint!


I've actually been stitching! I received my RR back from the PALs women a month or more ago and have finally begun stitching the remaining blocks. Right now, for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the piece! It will finish into an accordion book & is all Quaker patterns ... *sigh* Oh, for a memory ...
We had Kel home for the weekend. YEA! Celebrated Mom's birthday as well as X's 2nd birthday with pizza, cake & ice cream. Yum! Kel & I went shopping Saturday ... ouch! ;o)
My niece & her family move back to Florida at the end of this week ... an experience with way too much emotion attached to it right now.

4 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

I can't wait to see the finished RR, I am sure it will turn out great. So nice to have a personal bit on stitching from all your friends. Happy Stitching CJ(ok;-)

Pumpkin said...

OMG! I almost did ;o) I bet this is going to be a really nice project. How close are you to being done?

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with your niece and her family moving :o(

Sandy said...

It looks great Nancy. I haven't gotten mine back I don't think. I can't remember right now. LOL

I'm glad you gals had a great time. Sorry about the hard time with the niece though.

Marianne said...

Nancy your RR looks really intriguing! I love Quakers and can't wait to see what your's is.