Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow...

It's October 23 & I've not posted anything since the 12th. Hmmm... what have I been doing? ;o)

I've discovered the joy of beading ... I resisted for sooooo long, then my friends in AZ led me astray, made me go in bead stores ... and there were so many pretties! Of course I gave into temptation... And now I'm finally making things with what I bought. Good thing .. couldn't live with my conscience nagging me much longer! I restrung a jade necklace last night - now it doesn't choke me! I strung a turquoise & pottery necklace last night, too, and began beading my bracelet. K's is done (hmmm...guess I better take a picture to share) so I just had to make one for me, too.

And I discovered a wonderful beading store here today ... oh, the fun!! Great employees, wonderful stash ... Guess I really better get to selling some of my stitching stash to support my beading stash!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes I was wondering where you'd went off to. LOL

Beading huh? LOL I don't need anymore habits right now. I barely have time for the ones I have now.

So glad you're enjoying the new hobby. Share some photos.

monique said...

bitten by the beading bug, eh?! Fun!

Shelleen said...

I also love beads for making scissor fobs. Have fun.

Pumpkin said...

OH NO! Not beading too!!!! Your sunk girl ;o)